Jun 28, 2013

I'm the weird one, I know -.-"

Is it so weird that I miss my National Service experience? I know it had been like more than a year now since we finished PLKN but still, I miss it sometimes. It is not that I miss being scolded, dera macam anak tiri drama drama, figuratively tortured physically and mentally. I miss the experience. The environment. You know.

It's not everyday that you get to meet 400 new friends. It's not everyday that you get to fire an M16. It's not everyday that you get to explore the jungle, buat Wirajaya. It's not everyday that you get to learn unarmed combat, TTS, . It's not everyday that you get to go through Kembara Halangan. It's not everyday that you get to see humongous beetles and centipedes. It's not everyday that you got chased by monkeys (a.k.a Leman). It's not everyday that you are forced to rinse your face with smelly mossy pond water, with turtles in it. It's not everyday that you are punished just because you are late for 5 minutes, or because you forgot to bring your company's flag with you. It's not everyday that you get to go to National Service! Get what I mean, bradah?!

The responsibility we carried. The joy we shared with friends, with company members, with teachers. The bond we created. Kalau dah tak 'bond' sangat sekarang pun, at least masa dekat kem lekat lah juga. It is one heck of an experience. If you guys can't appreciate the experience just because you hate being outdoor and do stuffs, it's such a waste man. Such a waste.

My diary. Everything throughout that 2 and half month was written in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment