May 20, 2013

Cici mabuk


It's 20th May 2013,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


and happy birthday to the skinniest, most polite, plus naive girl I have ever met. Wheeeeeeee~~ *tiup horn* *ketuk gendang* *buat rain dance* *panggil sarkas* K melampau.

Sorry I can't be there to celebrate. Sorry that we all can't be there. Takpe, we'll celebrate first thing jejak Akasia this July :) Yeah? Wheeeeeeee~~ *tiup horn* *ketuk gendang* *buat rain dance* *panggil sarkas* K melampau. Again.

Though kita baru je kawan, setahun baru, but you are there for me. Not just for my happy, but you are also there for my sad. And I hope I've done the same to you. You've been so tough for 19 years. You've been through hard times and dilemmas, disappointments and pains. Yet you stay strong, you enjoy your life. You keep that smile, you push away all the pain. You are strong baby !

Haha apa aku merepek? Entah, I don't freakin know. Otak tengah biol, kepala pusing pusing. Anywho, anyway, anyhow, happy 19th birthday little cry baby. May Allah bless and ease all your pain. Strive for that effing bright future, strive for excellence. Hope that we'll stay friends, forever inshaaAllah. And may peace be upon you :) Hee~

Tak sabar nak plan post-birthday pranks untuk kau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment