Sep 17, 2014

#1

Assalamualaikum.

I promised myself to start posting again if I get the chance to study overseas, at least I can practice myself to write better, and alhamdulillah I did. Accounting and Finance degree student in Cardiff Uni in 2 days. Yikes!

When I was in primary I never thought I would do well in UPSR and make it to secondary. When I was in secondary I never thought I would do well in SPM and make it to college. When I was in college I never thought I would do, not so well but lulus lah, in my A Level and make it to university. So now, I don't know if I will make it to graduation and get a job. But I think, we just have to do our best and believe in His plan.

Abah always said to me, remember these 3 things, 1. Usaha 2. Doa 3. Tawakkal. We do our best, try our hardest, all out, in anything we do. We pray to Allah, ask him to ease everything. And let Him to the rest, tawakkal.

Thank you Allah, for giving me a chance to go to a new place, a new world, a new beginning. May You ease this journey for me, inshaaAllah.

1 comment:

  1. ♛ START YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS NOW...♛
    Причины сотрудничать с нами !!!
    С первого дня работы вы сможете начать
    зарабатывать на более чем 10 000 000 продуктов,
    сотнях тысяч местных сделок, десятках тысяч торговых марок,
    на тысячах лучших розничных сетей,
    предоставив своим клиентам возможность
    легко искать и находить желаемый продукт по наилучшим ценам
    ТРАФИК МЕНЕДЖЕР, ТРАФИК БУМ,
    ♛ http://freebizcom.blogspot.ru ✌

    ReplyDelete